LANDMARK Industrial Co., Ltd
Name: Potassium cinnamate
CAS No.: 16089-48-8
Usage: In the international market, Potassium cinnamate is usually used as a raw material for essence and spices.New natural food preservatives, widely used in medicine, agriculture and food.
Strong antibacterial ability, especially for mold, bacteria and yeast causing food spoilage, the effective concentration of inhibiting mold is 0.05-0.1%, the commonly used amount is 0.01-0.02%, and the effective concentration of inhibiting bacteria is 0.01. -0.1%. The main inhibitory objects include pseudomycin, Micrococcus, Bacillus, Enterobacter, Vibrio, Halophilic, Aerophilic, Lactobacillus, Lactobacillus, Aflatoxin, Escherichia coli, Proteus vulgaris, Lactobacillus casei, Butyrobacter, Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus aerobacter, Gram-negative, positive bacillus, Botox, and the like.
At the same time, potassium cinnamate is not limited by the pH, the bacteriostatic effect of pH between 2 and 7 is also quite good, and the bacteriostatic effect does not change due to fluctuations in pH.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry, ventilated environment.
1. Food: used in dairy food, meat food, baked goods, pasta, seasoning food, etc.
2. Medicine: health food, fillers, pharmaceutical raw materials, etc.
3. Industrial manufacturing: petroleum industry, manufacturing, agricultural products, storage batteries, precision castings, etc.
4. Tobacco products: can replace glycerin as a flavoring, antifreeze moisturizer.
5. Cosmetics: facial cleanser, beauty cream, lotion, shampoo, mask and so on.
6. Feed: pet cans, animal feed, aquatic feed, vitamin feed, veterinary drugs and so on.
7. Food preservative: It is a new product newly developed in the field of food preservatives. It is non-toxic and harmless to the human body, safe and convenient, and has many health functions for the human body.
Other products from this supplier
Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931